The Lucid8 Exchange Granular Recovery (L8-EGR) API is a True 64-Bit implementation that supports Offline databases from Exchange Server 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 as well as On-Premises Exchange Servers and Office 365 | Exchange Online.
Once the API Granular Recovery for Exchange is integrated, OEM applications obtain the ability to mount and visually enumerate mailboxes, folders and all messaging items/types such as emails, appointments, contacts, tasks, journals, notes, etc in order to restore/migrate/export the desired data.
OEM Licensing requires a multi-year distribution agreement with minimum revenue commitments for companies that want to deliver one or more of the following features within their applications:
- Content ingestion direct from offline EDB’s into Archiving platforms
- Content ingestion direct from offline EDB’s into eDiscovery platforms
- Granular restore of Mailboxes, Folders and Items from Exchange Database Level Backups into On-Premises Exchange Servers
- Migration of data from Offline Exchange Databases to On-Premises Exchange servers of the same or alternate versions or Office 365 | Exchange Online
- Export of data from Offline Exchange Databases, On-Premises Exchange Servers or Office 365 | Exchange Online into PST files or other formats